Panda First pics of my white 100hp

Currently reading:
Panda First pics of my white 100hp

Layney

Been out today on a 240 mile round trip and have fallen in love with the 100hp even more :D

The ride is quite bumpy, but not annoying and it is full of character.The engine seemed happy at any speed and I was amazed that it picked up in 6th gear from 40mph.

The roads were pretty wet when we got back to MK, but the car handled the roundabouts really well - those eagle F1's are amazing! (y)

Anyway, here a few pics (including one with my friends Corsa VXR)

100hp4.jpg

100hp2.jpg

100hp1.jpg

100hpvCorsaVXR.jpg

:) looking good. the white does go well with the contrasting black trim.
hope your handy with that chamois.... :D

looking great Layney

you look like you live in a different season from us up in Scotland ! blue sky no rain no snow !

I am delighted with mine too - will get some pics on in a bit.

Looking good, Layney. (y)

Must be about time I updated the photo gallery on my website; may be an owners gallery?

Looks great but then White always does:D

Sorry but I don't like that Corsa looks too Chav:)

Jealous now 'cause you've got a 08 plate

Last edited:
Makes that Corsa look a bit bland !!!! :slayer:
Sorry but I don't like that Corsa looks too Chav:)

A bit of contradiction in comments - I almost got a Corsa VXR until I read and test drove the 100hp. I definitely made the right choice :D

Looks great but then White always does:D
Jealous now 'cause you've got a 08 plate

The white is truly awesome! I'm glad I chose it. My boyfriend actually pursuaded me too, so I'm glad I listened to him for a change ;)

I keep wondering how many people notice the 08 plates. I have personal plates on retention, but won't put them on until the sept when the 58's are out.

Ooooo that does looks good! (y)

I wanted a white one but the dealer didn't even know they did them in white :bang: so got the N.O blue one instead (not complaining thou), was tempted with the Electroclash Grey one too.

Think when I wash and wax mine and find some spare time will throw a few pictures of mine up...

Think when I wash and wax mine and find some spare time will throw a few pictures of mine up...

Mine is a bit dirty now, so will wash it after work tomorrow if it's not raining :D It took me a couple of months to decide what colour to go for.

Lucky I wasn't in a rush, although it was built and ready to collect in 6 weeks (y)

Back