General first ever widearch cinq........

Currently reading:
General first ever widearch cinq........

i cant belive youve got rid of the loverly Laser blue paint of half the car uve really disapointed me now.

But oh well when are you hoping to have it finnished

And on a technical note when u say glitter paint do you mean the tubs of metalflake as i was gonna buy some but was told it was a right b***ard to apply so left it, as soon im respraying the doors, tailgate, bonnet, bumpers sides and maybe the roof so im gonna do a full respray not that its rough in any way but ive got some very major mods planned so is this paint effect any good for the expensive price or shouldn't i bother.

The younger modder

Not for me I am affraid!

banner.gif

its looking sweet karl. like the two tone paint look better than the bonnet only in black! just wondering though would it not be an idea to smooth the arch extensions into the original arches cos from the pics it looks like there is a kind of step difference between them.

oh and il buy your mirrors off you when you get your new ones. iv been looking for someone who mabey selling some so let me know.

Little Red Devil
AWAITING OPERATION
(L.R.D). ICE started and put on hold. Still need a rear bumper. "its proper getting better i tell thee!"

Certainly Wide! Stunning...:)

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

hello everyone!!

This might interest the guy that has the wide arched cinq, i had these wheels custom made for my cinq, they where going on my 1242 turbo conversion but now gonna do something different, if anyone is interested in the wheels then they can bid for them or contact me about them privately!!! hope someone want's them!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7906181522&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

This is the link to ebay!!!!

Cheers Garry.

1.2_turbo_cinq

1.2_turbo_cinq,

Mr Lavis? I presume? <remembers to read profile and confirms!>

Are you still talking to Matt Presket? I know he's moved on from Cinqs but I know you's used to fettle with the little machines.

What's been happening to your Cinq lately?

Cheers

Liam

**** happens!

unfortunately i don't see matt anymore, but i'm still messing around with the little beast's!!!! i have been rebuilding my cinq over the past year and doing alot of work to the engine! it's now a 1242 with the turbo off of the 1108 conversion we done!! the 1242 has been completely stripped and rebuilt, low comp pistons running 8:1, polish and ported head, flowed inlet manifold, fast road cam, lightened and balanced flywheel, balanced crank, and hopefully running a bar of boost when it's run in!!! he he! i was also going to put those wheels on but i couldn't find arches anywhere until today when i saw them on that other cinq and hopefully he can make a good home for them, i was goignt to use it on the track that's why i got those tyre, but avon do road legal race tyre for them so if anyone is worried about getting tyres for them, don't worry!!! but last week i found a mint 96 N black sporting with 60,000 miles tax and mot till march 2005 and paid £750 for it so i'm gonna switch the engines from the red one to this, and i don't have to worry about getting it through a mot for a year!!! he he. i'm in the process of getting some pics of the rebuild for u guys to see, it won't be long still trying to get to grips with front page!!!! lol

sorry about the long post folks, haven't been on for a while and missed chatting!!!! lol

1.2_turbo_cinq

compomotive made them for me!! they cost about £1200 with tyres, but i just wanna get rid off them now so i would take about £800 for them or maybe alittle less for just the wheels on their own!!

Originally posted by ladinnotts
they nice mate, but want somthing a little bigger, about 16"/17" where did you get them done? how much?

karl
96 cinq 900 sx
www.maxxd.com
new_sig.JPG

1.2_turbo_cinq

Originally posted by The younger modder

on a technical note when u say glitter paint do you mean the tubs of metalflake, as i was gonna buy some but was told it was a right b***ard to apply so left it, as soon im respraying the doors, tailgate, bonnet, bumpers sides and maybe the roof so im gonna do a full respray not that its rough in any way but ive got some very major mods planned so is this paint effect any good for the expensive price or shouldn't i bother.

The younger modder

Back