Technical First ever post :)

Currently reading:
Technical First ever post :)

ryan16v

Hey was thinkin of buying a Cinq. sporting because i had to sell my clio 1.8 16v:( (points, chav like-driving skills) but if i do a turbo would be a must. What are the performance figures for a turbo'ed cinq? and a 1.2 punto conversion? i have looked around and cant find any 0-60 figures. Also is there only the van..... place to buy the turbo kit from? £1100 seemed like a good price to me but i read about the one that was sent back due to bad craftsmenship so am on the fence. Anyone here, or know of anyone that could put it in/on for me? obviously paid:p would appriciate a reply :):worship:

ryan16v said:
Hey was thinkin of buying a Cinq. sporting because i had to sell my clio 1.8 16v:( (points, chav like-driving skills) but if i do a turbo would be a must. What are the performance figures for a turbo'ed cinq? and a 1.2 punto conversion? i have looked around and cant find any 0-60 figures. Also is there only the van..... place to buy the turbo kit from? £1100 seemed like a good price to me but i read about the one that was sent back due to bad craftsmenship so am on the fence. Anyone here, or know of anyone that could put it in/on for me? obviously paid:p would appriciate a reply :):worship:

Youde be surprised about the 'cento Sporting...it doesnt need a turbo to begin with...it can safely exceed all national speed limits and nearly hit trees when sliding around slippery corners.

Ive only decided now it needs a turbo as Ive decided its gonna be a mental car...

As for performance....look at the Damn FAQ! 0-60 isnt on there IIRC, but its fast enough :).

As for installation, as the system needs a RR tune to make it work Id recommend getting vAD to install it and set it up, costs are around £1100 kit only and £1800 installed IIRC!

As tom as said there are plenty of threads about turbo conversions.

You would need some serious moolah though

Back