General First AGP Detail??

Currently reading:
General First AGP Detail??

Great detail, superb pictures and a good read :D

Abarth is muchos sexy :yum: :yum:

First pictures of a UK registered AGP that I've seen so far............. Come on people, get out the drivers seat for 5mins and take some damn pictures :p lol

Last edited:
Yep, it's my car alright. This car is making me more famous by the day!! The dealer (Research in Nuneaton) took some pics which hopefully will be in the Coventry paper, Courtster's took some pics for his blog and now the detailing pics!

I wanted a good proper clean/polish/wax/seal etc. and I'm feeling a bit lazy on my week off so I though I'd pay someone to do a proper job on it. Turned out really well & very pleased with the results from one of the top detailers around - and he's only 14!!

Last edited:
Lovely car i'm dead jealous!!
I just got an insurance quote for an Abarth and nearly fell off my chair.............£321 :cool:
i wanted it to be more as now i am thinking i need one even more. When i change the car back to my T-Jet the price doesn't change! anyone want a 57 reg T-Jet, 11000 miles..................£13500 :devil:

damn thats clean! But i have to say.............. I dont like the arbarth looks, too much plastic! Sorry just my opinion! Glad you love it though! Oooo does it have metal pedals?

No problem, each to their own and all that. Does have metal pedals though ;)

I'm still unsure about the wheels though. Personally I think they'd suit a white car much better. Getting very tempted to go for the Assetto upgrade when it's available as the white wheels really do the car colour justice. Think it looks a lot better too with 18's and slightly lowered. Other than that could try and do a swap with another Abarth owner for the standard wheels & a bit of cash, we'll see.

Last edited:
Nice looking motor - personally I prefer the standard wheels. The black plastic looks cool, reminds me of the Strada Abarth. I'd quite like one but can't help thinking it's a car designed for early 20 something blokes. Not really for someone in their 30's with kids; the neighbours might think I'm having an early mid life crisis.

Nice looking motor - personally I prefer the standard wheels. The black plastic looks cool, reminds me of the Strada Abarth. I'd quite like one but can't help thinking it's a car designed for early 20 something blokes. Not really for someone in their 30's with kids; the neighbours might think I'm having an early mid life crisis.

Nah, you'd be ok, I'm 39 :eek:

Back