firewrk bellend

Currently reading:
firewrk bellend

Yep, the time of year for maiming is here. Kids were setting off their fireworks in Sainsbury's car park tonight; couldn't even be arsed walking ten yards before using them inappropriately... Bellends.

some chav is going to find scratching his balls difficult.......
FirecrackerInjury.jpg

i would post saying something like "Yuck, you should warn before you post that kinda stuff...") but:
1. I personally ain't bothered by stuff like that
2. I watched saw 4 today and that is nothing
but seriously some ppl won't like looking at that.

Back on topic, what a fag, hows he gonna ride his moped to tesco to buy a 12 crate of relentless now?

nice repost of my pic there jai :p

https://www.fiatforum.com/leisure-lounge/122072-fireworks.html

fireworks should be banned completely, there is no good reason for the public to have access to explosives, even responsible people cant control where their fireworks fall, using them in residential areas is bloody irresponsible. if one lands on my car i cant be held responsible for what happens to the cars of every person in the street who used fireworks that night. if they dont give a toss what happens to my property they obviously need to be reminded of what it feels like to come outside to find your own properly has been fuct up.

you make a good point, a stick once bounced off my car - so i set out and killed everyone that has anything to do with wood, joinery or carpentary accross the world.

well thats a little extreme but whatever makes your boat float. :nutter:

i dont think its unreasonable to expect a little consideration towards my properly from my neighbours. i dont live in a working class estate ffs. they should have some respect towards others.

Last edited:
and you to them, if they want to set fireworks off - then respect that?
so i should just accept that my car is at risk because i cant keep it in a garage? is it really unrealistic to expect that my car should be safe on my own property, or am i wrong to take revenge when the selfish actions of others causes damage? should i just get the touch up paint out and take it like a little bitch? screw that.

Last edited:
But if they do should he just put up with it? What of a falling stick poked your eye out? Should you have to accept that's just part of life?

It'd be typical of mine :D

But if they do should he just put up with it? What of a falling stick poked your eye out? Should you have to accept that's just part of life?

YES. it isn't like bonfire night has been snuck up and sprung on you all. Its happened every year for a long time. it's another part of our life and culture that people seem to want to 'PC' away.

I can just see jug barging into some family bonfire party, to what, smash in the head of the person who let the fireworks off. would you let their kids watch? I'm sure if you explained to them that one of the fireworks had put a tiny scratch on his car - then everyone would understand, step back and leave you to your justice.

and whats all this toss about your property, you don't own the airspace above your house - do you?

Last edited:
Back