Fire Alarm - it wont stop!!!

Currently reading:
Fire Alarm - it wont stop!!!

sportingsmissus

Established member
so am trying to write a rather important essay at my flat and the fire alarm goes off, so like good little students we all go to the meeting point to be given the all clear. which is fair enough.

except we get back in to the flats an it starts again...and as of yet hasnt stopped :bang:

some dweeb on the staff has decided cos its their bday it wud be a laugh to set the alarms off from reception!!! it wud be funny if it was just the first time.

and the best part is the managemnt of the flats have got notices up everywhere that read quiet period until 3rd feb due to exams, please refrain from playing loud music and makin excessive noise

there rant over!!! :bang: :bang:

Advise you to find the dude responsable and give him a swift kick in the nads :eek: result:D

sounding off fire alrms is NEVER fun!

whoever own the building has to pay about 500quid call out charge, as well as getting a rather stiff talking to from the fire brigade!

its stupid people like that who means that the Fire brigade cant get to more urgent or honest calls! :rolleyes:

sportingsmissus said:
:mad: he better not do it when they come back in at whatever time - it wont be pretty :mad:

Restaint m8 hell i want to meet u2 and u cant turn up with handcuffs n leg tags on :eek: :D

serin said:
sounding off fire alrms is NEVER fun!

whoever own the building has to pay about 500quid call out charge, as well as getting a rather stiff talking to from the fire brigade!

its stupid people like that who means that the Fire brigade cant get to more urgent or honest calls! :rolleyes:

i agree completly thats what bugged me most - its the staff from behind reception cos its one of their 21st :mad: oh well its stopped for now but god that noise was annoying - completly put me off my essay.

Back