Finally qualified

Currently reading:
Finally qualified

Hey everyone. Just receieved these through the post this morning (finally :D), to say that i am officially qualified to level 3 business and admin nvq standards. (y), i can assess level 2 students now as well :rolleyes:

nice one,

the thing i hate about the NVQ at work is that it seems to be the corporate idea of CPD.

when i worked at focus diy they wanted me to do nvq's - told them where to stick it.

i don't see how being level 3 allows you to assess level 2 - i'm sure level 3 is only ~A-level standard. you don't get A level students assessing GCSE students.

i've had to do a degree and a post graduate year to assess 7-11 year olds!

nice one,

the thing i hate about the NVQ at work is that it seems to be the corporate idea of CPD.

when i worked at focus diy they wanted me to do nvq's - told them where to stick it.

i don't see how being level 3 allows you to assess level 2 - i'm sure level 3 is only ~A-level standard. you don't get A level students assessing GCSE students.

i've had to do a degree and a post graduate year to assess 7-11 year olds!

My tutor had just finished his level 3 and was assessing me on my level 2, but he had to check it with someone else that it was okay. Its like i can check thaere work is okay, but it must go through someone else first. Like a teaching assistant sort of thing.

When i go back to college it will be good because i can give the level 2's and 3's some guidance on practices and work etc (y)

my GF finished her level 3 business admin last summer. she started her business operations degree in october. you should take it to the next level and start your degree. you get to skive work for 3 years, get drunk and laid a lot, and you even get a better job at the end of it. bargain.

damn i should have seen that one coming.

tbh if someone else can get into her then they're a better man than me and they deserve the reward. :D

tbh if someone else can get into her then they're a better man than me and they deserve the reward. :D

just because she cant feel it doesnt mean its not in jug :p

funnily enough we have the opposite problem

I was just having a nice relaxing cup of tea at home when i read the above, i've just managed to spit it everywhere while laughing, cheers guys, LMFAO

i wish.

she says its too big. i dont know if that just an excuse or not.

not that it matters anymore, she stopped taking the pill about 8 weeks ago so i've been scared of the hole ever since. plus her sister gave birth on friday so every female in the family has baby fever. they'll be fertile as mofos right now, and i'm not planning on giving up on life just yet.

Last edited:
Back