Donald

My Grande Punto Sport Orange Caribbean:

Attachments

• MiaGP2.jpg
    MiaGP2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 136
Donald said:
Yes 1.9 Multijet 130 CV :)

Just out of curiosity, was yours a factory order? If so, you seem to have got it very quickly.

I'm trying to talk the wife into changing her Punto for the new Grande Sporting and was just wondering what the delivery from the factory would be.

UK doesn't get the 130sporting till summer. ANd when it does it will have a nicer quality plastic dash trim, wheras lower models have recyled dodgy coloured plastic in there.

Foreign models and the petrol sporting may get a brushed alu strips.

Nice car mate(y)

faster4_tec said:
UK doesn't get the 130sporting till summer. ANd when it does it will have a nicer quality plastic dash trim, wheras lower models have recyled dodgy coloured plastic in there.

Foreign models and the petrol sporting may get a brushed alu strips.

Nice car mate(y)

The 130 Sporting is available in the UK now. There's rumour of a 1.4 turbo petrol Sporting due this summer with an Abarth next year, but the 1.9 Mjet Sporting is definitely available now.

I live near Turin. I've been waiting for it for 2 month.
I'll post some picture of the seats tomorrow

That interior looks very nice, a damn site better than my mk2 elx!

(y)

But.. the cigar lighter looks like it is in a silly place, cables running around the gear stick to power sat nav (PDAs / TomTom GOs)?.. Hmmm...

Last edited:
I quite like the orange, i didnt think i would!

Must...resist...urge...to....buy.......

faster4_tec said:
I know the MJTD is out for sale now, but I mean't the petrol variant is out in summer and by then it may come with more kit!

and then compare with

faster4_tec said:
UK doesn't get the 130sporting till summer.

I smell something very, very brown...

faster4_tec said:
I know the MJTD is out for sale now, but I mean't the petrol variant is out in summer and by then it may come with more kit!

I doubt that a petrol Sporting would get anything different from the current specs. Don't forget that Fiat have undercut every rival on price and yet have offered more standard kit. I suppose that the Abarth version may have a few extra bells and whistles when it arrives next year but the Sporting is well kitted out anyway and the options are very keenly priced, eg leather for £500.

Back