General finally got the car i wanted

Currently reading:
General finally got the car i wanted

jaydr

the man without a plan
hi all

ive today become the proud owner of a cinq sporting :slayer:, gotta say its a completely different animal from my sx but im still gonna be sad to see it go :( (if anyone is looking for a cheap little car please get in touch!) ill be posting it in the classifieds shortly. The car i now own has been in the classifieds section on here but i got it from the swaps website. just wanted to share m little bit of happiness with everyone! :D

hi ming

long time no see lol oddly enough its still in the classifieds :confused: i suppose hes not got round to taking it off lol. btw its the one with 12 months mot in the title

Last edited:
ahh i see isee. You said u got it from a swap site. What did u swap it with :D?

I see it goes the induction kit, and a crack case breather thing. .. I heard that you wil fail a MOT with that.

Anyway get a GSR :D ???

Any plans ? looks like alot of maintainence has been done. did it come with any proof of it ??

Ming

ahh i see isee. You said u got it from a swap site. What did u swap it with :D?

I see it goes the induction kit, and a crack case breather thing. .. I heard that you wil fail a MOT with that.

Anyway get a GSR :D ???

Any plans ? looks like alot of maintainence has been done. did it come with any proof of it ??

Ming

hi ming

yeah i got it from a swap site, i swapped it for my rover 416 (r reg) with 12 months mot on it. yeah i noticed the breather filter on it but it has just passed its mot with it fitted :). As far as proof goes, theres a few receipts and stuff but the last owner (paul) was and probably still is besotted with it and theres a few shiny bits here and there. The plans for this arnt anything special really, just new bumpers and maybe a blow-over of the body (really could use it). Im also thinking about a 75 cam and maybe a mckritch but thats about it for mods (i say that now but im sure ill think of something else (y))

heres a few pics of the car now, hopefully i can tidy it up soon!

Attachments

• 100_0343.JPG
    100_0343.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 100_0344.JPG
    100_0344.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 100_0345.JPG
    100_0345.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 100_0346.JPG
    100_0346.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Very nice, shame Marti155 couldn't find one that shiny, hehe. I take it the 4th alloy is with it and just has a puncture or smth?

thank you (y) the 4th wheel is punctured atm so running my space saver for the time being (although its actually the same width as the tyres on my sx!)

cheers
jay

Back