General Finally found a Cinquecento!

Currently reading:
General Finally found a Cinquecento!

Errrrm that front bumper has badly faded, not a good buy because i got mine for 500 and the red is gleaming... but go and check it out anyway (y)

I'll just tee-cut it or buy a new frount bumper (Storm or something).

You've picked the worst looking one on the page, if you've a grand then spend up to a grand, don't buy a cheapo so you can have money for mods cos if it goes wrong and you can't fix it yourself you'll get angry then say the car is crap then sell it.

Liam

But I've gotta travel miles for VC's, atleast this ones just a short drive away. Plus all the mods on VC's will kill my insureance (I'm 17).

Also, this is what the "Parker's Car Price Guide" has to say...

95 (90,000 miles) - Dealer: £700, Private: £525
96 (80,000 miles) - Dealer: £800, Private: £615
97 (70,000 miles) - Dealer: £885, Private: £700
98 (60,000 miles) - Dealer: £975, Private: £790

Last edited:
Cinquecento said:
But I've gotta travel miles for VC's, atleast this ones just a short drive away. Plus all the mods on VC's will kill my insureance (I'm 17).

Also, this is what the "Parker's Car Price Guide" has to say...

95 (90,000 miles) - Dealer: £700, Private: £525
96 (80,000 miles) - Dealer: £800, Private: £615
97 (70,000 miles) - Dealer: £885, Private: £700
98 (60,000 miles) - Dealer: £975, Private: £790
wow, they're a bit on the low side for a good 'un IMO.

But you've got to remeber that I'm not traveling all the way to Yorkshire for a Cinquecento! Thats whats so good about this one!

fixitagaintomorrow said:
wow, they're a bit on the low side for a good 'un IMO.

Well thast what the experts say! They know everything about every car (what year they added a new feature, when a new model was brought out etc.).

Cinquecento said:
Well thast what the experts say! They know everything about every car (what year they added a new feature, when a new model was brought out etc.).

That is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time and I watched peter kay the other night :eek:

Back