General Finally! DVD on the Stilo...

Currently reading:
General Finally! DVD on the Stilo...

about effing time! thats the very unit ive seen when I was asking about double din for the stilo!
Looks like a cut and slash job on the single din adapter then too?

That Kenwood is about £800 or so

Can that be conected to the nav+ system so i can keep all the old funcions plus the new ones it comes with (like DVD) or will that kenwood system only work if you take out the whole old system and put in this new one???

Stuart DemonD said:
You would have to lose all of the Nav+ system! Although by the looks of it, you can add an optional Nav system to the Kenwood. You would lose all the other functionality though.

Here is the UK site of the above http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=2&k2=8&k3=57&pr=1633

Personally, not something I would buy. BUT for people without Nav+?!

I will never change the connect for any DVD player like this kenwood. Lose the phone or the vocal capabilities? No way.
The ideal is get a DVD on the connect. But.....

The only reason I could see getting a DVD player for the front would be to have DVD-based Nav disks, not CD-based.

Now the kids are at that age, I am possibly thinking about getting a stand-alone DVD player, with 2*TFT screens - at least it could be swapped between our cars. Who knows - not a priority for me at the moment.

Back