DSC00422.1.JPG

Punto (Mk1) Finally an !!!!UPDATE UPDATE!!!! on my punto

Introduction

Here we go then, an update of my 90 elx.
So whats happend to it in the last few months then? Well got colour coded gt wing mirrors, sporting side skirts, high pressure fuel pump, omp bucket seats with 3 point sabelt harnesses, BnM short shifter, omp strut brace, BMC CDA induction kit, and well all the other mods with I posted a thread on, which was about 5 months ago now! So here are the pics.
All comments and suggestions highly welcomed (y)
DSC00422.1.JPG

DSC00421.1.JPG

DSC00420.1.JPG

DSC00419.1.JPG

DSC00417.1.JPG

DSC00425.1.JPG

DSC00434.JPG

DSC00435.JPG

DSC00428.JPG

DSC00429.JPG

DSC00432.JPG
SPANG!!!!!

that is sweet!!

Loving the buckets, got to get myself someday, mainly on the grounds of saftey, they are much better in an accident, stop protrusions into you and increase the time taken to deccerate (therefore less stress on your neck and less likely to die(y) ) in a collision(y)

take it you got that wiring problem sorted (ecu shorting out wasn't it?)

faster4_tec said:
take it you got that wiring problem sorted (ecu shorting out wasn't it?)

Thanks for your comment faster4! Yeah bucket seats are way safer than normal seats, these ones are so comfortable and support you great (y)
Yeah the ECU problem was sorted thanks, the problem was that a lambda sensor was faulty and very time I tried to start it up, it would blow a fuse! And as it was alot cheaper than a new ECU I got them to underseal the car which should be good for the salty winter roads(y)

beau_4076 said:
looks really good i must say! :D alot better than it did when you first got it (y)

next thing id probably do is make the boot like the one on my gt-

Thanks beau, yeah the bloke before me didnt look after it very well, quite a few faults, but Ive sorted them all out my self, even fitting a new sunroof which was fun :D
Dont suppose you want to swap boots do you beau?lol
I did see somebody scapping a sporting on ebay with smoothed boot lid with one of those bumpers with the number plate resses in the same blue as mine, it looked stunning but the bloke didnt want to break it up!!!muppet!!!(n)

jami said:
Thanks beau, yeah the bloke before me didnt look after it very well, quite a few faults, but Ive sorted them all out my self, even fitting a new sunroof which was fun :D
Dont suppose you want to swap boots do you beau?lol
I did see somebody scapping a sporting on ebay with smoothed boot lid with one of those bumpers with the number plate resses in the same blue as mine, it looked stunning but the bloke didnt want to break it up!!!muppet!!!(n)
na i think il keep my boot :p
i dont like full smooth boots personally, so i was over the moon when the gt came with the boot exactly as i wanted it :D

Back