IMG_2708.jpg

Grande Punto Finally a clean Satsumi! GP so far!

Introduction

After 500 miles to Cornwall and back, she finally gets a Winter clean.

Any more mod suggestions lads?
I was thinking.

- New headlights - 10k blue colour about £50
- Under car LEDs... stationary of course LOL!
- Tint back 3 windows
- Abarth back tail lights £100 ish

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg
Reactions: kyle96 and SJB1985
After 500 miles to Cornwall and back, she finally gets a Winter clean.

Any more mod suggestions lads?
I was thinking.

- New headlights - 10k blue colour about £50
- Under car LEDs... stationary of course LOL!
- Tint back 3 windows
- Abarth back tail lights £100 ish

LOL isn't under car lighting so 2002ish mate I would save your money and use it else where other mods sounds good although isn't 10k blue illegal? would be nice have some pics of your GP if your MacBook lets you lol

Love your mods, they look good but not to ott (y)

I hope you dont mind me asking but no doubt you had your stripe custom cut. Would you be kind enough to share the dimensions?

I'm looking at getting pretty much the exact same stripe but just a tiny bit smaller (and possibly with the punto logo inside the middle stripe)

Bit of an update, waited for the sun to go down...

...and Satsumi unveils her awesome LED lit interior
FYI, I have ripped out the absolute pants standard stereo and got a sick Kenwood Bluetooth, all singing all dancing, all hooked up to steering wheel controls upgrade :slayer:

Check it lads - let me know what you think (y)

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2715.JPG

although i do agree, i am curious as to what it would look like, what colour where you thinking of? im assuming you would go for 50quid led jobby offa amazon/ebay? (not that i have looked into it....:ROFLMAO:)

haha, cheeky, i'll let you off as you are showing some love :cool:

indeed, remote controlled £30-50 set
2 strips along side, one behind front bumper and one inside back bumper...

...although the arches would look awesome as well... oh the possibilities!
:eek:

haha, cheeky, i'll let you off as you are showing some love :cool:

indeed, remote controlled £30-50 set
2 strips along side, one behind front bumper and one inside back bumper...

...although the arches would look awesome as well... oh the possibilities!
:eek:

i quite like your car :) and neons/under car lights CAN be cool, just depends on the colour combination i think :)

Love your mods, they look good but not to ott (y)

I hope you dont mind me asking but no doubt you had your stripe custom cut. Would you be kind enough to share the dimensions?

I'm looking at getting pretty much the exact same stripe but just a tiny bit smaller (and possibly with the punto logo inside the middle stripe)

appreciate the comments man! (y)

yeah seen a couple of blue GPs near me that have that set up!
always given them a friendly nod - if you're ever in hertfordshire give us a shout haha! :slayer:

i'll dig out my files again, I got them done 2 years ago, so will have a look over xmas dude as i got the invoice and receipts at parents house with dimensions on.

i spent sooooo long doing loads of different shapes and lengths on Photoshop before I did anything - I'm a Graphic Designer, so gimme a shout if you struggle to get visuals and I'll sort you out bro (y)

i quite like your car :) and neons/under car lights CAN be cool, just depends on the colour combination i think :)

yeah buddy, with the interior i think i could be hitting new heights, just about the setup now - need to play with combinations, most LEDs are RGB so can hit like 30 colour combinations with a undercar set. let alone slow pulse etc to music :slayer:

you got anything going with yours? :)

hahaha, cheers man, to be honest i was so close to buying a banger of a GP
it was in my FAVE sunset orange - i love that colour...
but was being sold from some dodgy dealer in Houslow... quickly sod that off though

yeah buddy, with the interior i think i could be hitting new heights, just about the setup now - need to play with combinations, most LEDs are RGB so can hit like 30 colour combinations with a undercar set. let alone slow pulse etc to music :slayer:

you got anything going with yours? :)

no(n) money problems and stupid government taxing the hell out of fuel doesnt help... atmm mine looks like a shed haha, white wheels, white grills, bottom grill curently out after some pikey robbed it :/

but when i get paid, wind deflectors, and going black wheels and mirrorcaps, and grills... then on the look out for a nice doner car :D

You got a nice couple of cars in your garage at the moment man!

What you looking at?

Yeah, I was browsing the internet for some inspiration, looks like the tints will come first, never had experience putting it on, so will give it a crack with a pre-cut set... possibly
Or there's a roll of tint, but I'm not confident about putting that on.

What do you lads think of the following?

Sound activated LED lights? Oooooo... blue lights!!!

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sound-Music-Activated-Equalizer-Sticker/dp/B008B8KRX8"]Sound / Music Activated Equalizer Car Sticker (500mm x 160mm): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4168c8adWcL.@@AMEPARAM@@4168c8adWcL[/ame]

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
looking good mate. I know you're keen to mod, but think before you buy ;) speaking from experience here. I've wasted so much money buying things I don't like. Remember, fewer, more substantial mods can have a much bigger effect than tons of mods that have little impact.

Not saying you've done tons of **** mods, just speaking from experience before you do pal

Back