General fiatsupasaver.com?

Currently reading:
General fiatsupasaver.com?

MarkMorb

Hi,

Has anyone bought from fiatsupasaver.com?
I was looking at potentially getting a 100hp Panda, but I am now very, very interested in the fact that they are offering a Diesel Panda with Air Con Pack OTR at £6299!!!

(This may read like a disguised advert but it's not, honest, just a genuine enquiry)

Cheers,
Mark Morb

I talked to them on this deal but I wanted a split rear seat and I couldn't order it as an 'add-on' easily.

I then saw Perrys of Aylesbury were offering the Dynamic Multijet 1.3 for under £5900 - as I live in the South East, I gave them a visit and had a test drive in a new one with ten miles on it.

Adding the aircon pack, solid special colour, split and sliding rear seat plus mats still gave me a great deal from a Fiat dealer with good change from £7000 and, more importantly, the exact colour and options I wanted!

Just a thought.....

Last edited:
It's food for thought alright.
The only option I would be inclined to add is the Audio upgrade for £150 but I guess I could live without it. The Aircon model they are offering already comes fitted with the roof bars which would have been the only other option I would have gone for. Regarding the colour I actually like the yellow which is lucky as it's the only no extra cost option.

(and apparently if you mention that Honest John sent you then you can get free mats and a full tank of fuel)

...anyway, just rang them and they have got a shipment due in about 2-3 weeks, then no more for about 3months.

Need to give this some serious thought.....

Hi,

I've ordered the Panda Diesel Aircon from fiatsupersaver, as you said it will be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I can hardly wait. It turns out (at least from what i've deduced) that fiatsupersaver is actually just the online trading name of an official fiat dealer in Pewsham... guess it's just a way to generate more sales!?

I missed out on the 'honest john' trick though so no free mats or fuel for me... I'll have to give them a call back.

Best of luck,
Grey Bear

Yep - have my Panda serviced by Pewsham (between Calne and Chippenham) and the last time I went in there, they admitted that their Internet business was FiatSupasaver.

I have no complaints about Pewsham - they are very nice folk, particularly the parts team - so I have every reason to expect that FiatSupasaver would be the same level of customer service.

i bought my black 1.2 eleganza from them 2 years ago. it was a special order as i wanted the yellow interior as well so it took about 6 weeks.
it was a very easy transaction and i would definately use them again. i saved almst £2000 when my local dealer was not prepared to do any discounting at the time even though i could pay cash.

supasaver wont offer any of the 0% finance over 4 years which fiat usually bring out twice a year.

Back