Fiats - Faster than you think

Currently reading:
Fiats - Faster than you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamG_Brava

Coming back from university today, driving on A19 northbound out of Sunderland, had a vauxhall astra (1600 i think) arsing me all the way up, i was on the right hand lane doing 80mph and there was no way i was moving over to let some speeding knob past, anyhow eventually he pulled into left lane to try and undertake me, as soon as he did i pressed "sport" and whacked my foot down, it was so funny cos the front end of his car was lined up with the back of my car the whole way - in other words i beat the ****er, he pulled back in behind me and surrendered LOL

Thought id share that.... ;)

I'll share this...

I think you're an idiot. When I'm sitting on the motorway and I get some nob end sitting at 70 mph on the outside lane refusing to budge because he's "doing the legal limit" it infuriates me. Are you a police officer? Do you have any reason to prevent people from speeding other that having a chip on your shoulder? I speed, most of us speed, but only when it's 'safe' to do so, ie, on a clear day on a free flowing motorway. Unless the police pull me over nobody has any right to impede my progress.

got to say you have the upper hand their steve.

I also hate knobs that don't use lanes properly.
if you aren't going to make a resonable effort to overtake something don't bother, sit behind it at a safe distance and potter along.
if your gonna go fast get the hell on with it, but still use the lanes properly.

it isn't an outside or a fast lane, its an overtaking lane, or in the case of a motorway its an overtaking overtaking lane.

the germans make do with 2lanes nicely and in places they have far higher densities of traffic than in teh UK. its people that don't use lanes properly that cause delays and lines of traffic going no where.
especially though's sat in the middle all day long(n)

BTW why does your marea have a sport button, is it an auto?
if it is an auto you want shot:yuck:

Usually, if there is a car approaches me fast from behind i will pull in and let them past, if a car approaches fast and stays about 10cm from my rear end which annoys me to hell, i will annoy them! Or i could have been a **** and put my brakes on and claimed every last penny the bloke had!

ive drove the same car as yours and did a o to 60 with the SPORT knob on and stopped counting after 15 16 17 18 19 20 he he! I would definately undertake you, and blow your wing mirrors off

Attachments

• antsuno 006.jpg
    antsuno 006.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
SamG_Marea said:
Usually, if there is a car approaches me fast from behind i will pull in and let them past, if a car approaches fast and stays about 10cm from my rear end which annoys me to hell, i will annoy them! Or i could have been a **** and put my brakes on and claimed every last penny the bloke had!

If you were driving properly the car approaching from the rear wouldn't have a chance to get so close as you'd have pulled in to let them past. As for saying you would brake and let them run into the back of you, you've dropped in my estimation from an idiot to a complete f*ckwit. People that drive like you really really **** me off.

This thread is achieving nothing, it was started to "boast" about a piece of terrible driving, that doesn't belong on this site.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back