FiatForum @ Alton Towers!

Currently reading:
FiatForum @ Alton Towers!

Work have said i've got the weekend off so i have added my name. The route for next month isn't out yet :( i just hope my manager keeps to her word.

ahhh! i cant decide what to do! ive only got 2 days holiday left and theres a scouting weekend at beggining of july which ive been the last 2 year and got totally rat arsed! but i want to meet all you guys even though i dont like the rides that much!! :eek: DILEMA!

So far we are trying to work out if it's worth the 2 1/2 hours travel to get there since there is only a handful of people going. :eek:

me and babz will be going regardless as her family live 5 mins from alton towers and were up there atleast once a month anyway but itad be a good laugh to make a meet out of it!

Whether you like rides or not, its still a great place to visit. the place isnt packed full of white knuckle roller coasters etc. there are tamer rides, im sure ull like the log flume or the congo river rapids. even the haunted house is a laugh becuase you get a lazer gun and its basicly a competition to shoot all of the monsters :D

Not sure if i replied to this.
but i want to go now. But it depends on the status of my House purhcase...

Back