Technical FiatEcuScan diagnostic software

Currently reading:
Technical FiatEcuScan diagnostic software

g8rpi

Staff member
We can't tell what chip is in it from picture. You would have to delve into windows setting / devices and see wht it think it is. Most likely it has loaded the driver for a different chip.

What car / ECU are you using it for? The KKL interface has limited functionality on newer cars with CAN buses. These need ELM 327 or similar interfaces.

Robert G8RPI.

sibonios

I can"t connect elm327 on body and other modules, I can see motor comp, fiat stilo 1.6, 2002. Nor usb with CH340, nor bluetooth, nor wifi model with pic18F25K80. I used MES from 1.7 to 4.6r1 version. What is the problem?

Last edited:

Davidbb

Measure the resistance between pin 6 and 14 on the obd connector side.... If it reads 120 ohms it is a copy of the elm327... It must be removed by breaking the box open and removing the resistor.... Google elm327 120ohm....there are many variants of the copies.... Find one that looks lije your circuit layout and remove the resistor.... Some fixes call for 100ohm resistor and a capacitor connected to the pins 6 and 14.... This is a filter for noise suppression but i have used multiecuscan on a elm327 with only the resistor removed and can commnicate with all c can bus controllers