Fiat

Currently reading:
Fiat

ChrisLusty

I was on the Fiat website the other day and ordered a brochure, on monday, it came wednesady, [:0] but another huge shock, fiat phoned me on the weekend to check that i had received the brochure and whether or not i was purchasing the panda [:0][:0][:0]
Maybe this service before you purchase the car will filter down to after sales care? only time will tell.

Chris
Sig_copy.jpg

Haha, you mean Fiat care about sales and not after-care...not exactly a surprise!

Paul

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
Uno_sign.jpg

Yes they certainly seem to have plenty of time to do this - just not to serve it's present customers and earn a good reputation.

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

http://www.geocities.com/drpepperdionysus

They are seeming to be trying. As all the issues we had have been taken aboard, Air con fixed, tracking fixed, two new tires, Antiroll bar joint fixed, making amends on messed job previously with the wiper motor cover on the front of the car, sorting cluch master cylinder issue. All that been done under warrenty, there was fear of some of that stuff being chargable as the girl even said so, but argued otherwise and it seems even the michanic dealing with the car told her off since its just an 02 plate car

Scorg

02 Stilo Dynamic 1.6
Sky Blue
01 Brava 80SX
Ink Black

June 6th 1944
You will not be forgotten

Back