Fiat VP2 NAND repair BOOT LOGO FAIL

Currently reading:
Fiat VP2 NAND repair BOOT LOGO FAIL

Hiddenvision

If you have got here looking for a fix for a VP2 unit that is stuck on the boot logo I may have a fix for you.

Takes about 2 hours. Best for me to do it with the car so I can test everything but if you want to post the unit to me I can attempt to fix so it boots and then you need to finish with a normal SW update via USB.

NO FIX no charge.
Located in SW London.

Hope this helps

Hv.

Last edited:
Re: Fiat 250 VP2 NAND repair BOOT LOGO FAIL

Ooo,
I just found out that there is more than one VP2 unit.
Someone just asked about a "330 VP2"

So to confirm my post above refers to the "250 VP2" as that is the only radio I have a working dump for.

I guess in time I may find a Working 330 to read but who knows.

Hv.

Hey Chris
Well the owner of the 330 unit is posting it down so we can give it a go after some looking and testing.

The 250 and 330 units look very similar perhaps it is just the facia that differs, who knows.!

I shall update this once I know for sure.

Hv.

Theres a bunch of these units then also the newer vp2r units fitted to some of the newer models like the tipo

If you have got here looking for a fix for a VP2 unit that is stuck on the boot logo I may have a fix for you.

Takes about 2 hours. Best for me to do it with the car so I can test everything but if you want to post the unit to me I can attempt to fix so it boots and then you need to finish with a normal SW update via USB.

NO FIX no charge.
Located in SW London.

Hope this helps

Hv.
Hi, i need fiat 250 FL VP2 ECE NAV working dump, can You share it? Thanks.

NO FIX no charge.
Located in SW London.

Hope this helps

Hv.
Hi there
I have a 330 VP2 from a 500l stuck on the Fiat logo, is this something you could help with?
Many thanks
Mal

Back