Fiat Ulysse Sat Nav display advice needed

Currently reading:
Fiat Ulysse Sat Nav display advice needed

t4xy

I have recently replaced my old Ulysse with a prestige model and I am having a few issues finding my way round the multi functional screen and would appreciate some advice or pointing in the right direction as the user manual info is very limited.
I found the display page that shows the clock and your estimated range and MPG which I found useful but in exploring the system I have moved on to another page of this screen where it shows how many miles travelled average MPG and Speed, I don't know how I did it and I cant seem to work out how to get back to the page I was on or how to reset the currently displayed page.
second problem I thought I was doing ok working out the sat nav itself when all of a sudden its stopped working and displaying that the CD is not inserted even though it is, is this a common problem and are the 2 issues possibly related?

Attachments

• 20161226_081332.jpg
    20161226_081332.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
I have recently replaced my old Ulysse with a prestige model and I am having a few issues finding my way round the multi functional screen and would appreciate some advice or pointing in the right direction as the user manual info is very limited.
I found the display page that shows the clock and your estimated range and MPG which I found useful but in exploring the system I have moved on to another page of this screen where it shows how many miles travelled average MPG and Speed, I don't know how I did it and I cant seem to work out how to get back to the page I was on or how to reset the currently displayed page.
second problem I thought I was doing ok working out the sat nav itself when all of a sudden its stopped working and displaying that the CD is not inserted even though it is, is this a common problem and are the 2 issues possibly related?

hi,:)
you hadn't tagged this Ulysees..so It's not appearing in the van section..just here in sat-nav, ;)
Charlie

Back