General Fiat Ulysse Eleganze (2003 53 Plate0

Currently reading:
General Fiat Ulysse Eleganze (2003 53 Plate0

Lou

Hi,

I thought I would put this here first amongst Ulysse owners.

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a Fiat Ulysse Eleganza (2003 53 Plate)70,000 miles on the clock. Am awaiting delivery of a new car in April and the garage have offered me £400-600 part exchange. mainly because they don't really want it as they are a Peugeot garage and don't know how to market it. They had never heard of it not even as an 807.

I would rather it went to someone who will love it. if I needed a second car I would hold on to it as it is the best car I have ever had. Unfortunately we have no need for two cars. So any offers around that part exchange price would be great

Condition:

I am the original owner
Had a turbo issue in 2005. You will see posts on this forum and it was replaced no problems since.
No accidents
One scuff mark offside rear between wheel and bumper
Some diesel smells occasionally from front of car
Battery 6 years old (heavy duty Bosch) started up fine throughout this winters cold weather
Seats in very good condition
Original clutch riding a bit on the high side but I have been told by mechanics that it is still good for a while
Original exhaust, again I have been told it is still solid
Original Michelin spare (500 miles on it maybe)
Rear wiper does work but is loose and needs replacing
Display has the usual vertical lines and sometimes flickers but is readable
Within the last week EBD/ASR and ABS lights have come on still checking to see if it is the fuse etc. car is braking fine so not sure what the problem is there.

It drives perfectly, the engine to me is like new and it will still pull away very quickly if required.

Location is North London (Barnet)

Back