General Fiat Stilo

Currently reading:
General Fiat Stilo

GavPunto55sxWxm

I just want some advice i am hopefully getting a new job soon and i really want a newish car something like a 51 plate, i am really loving the stilo at the moment and if i get this job i might get a 1.2 16v active but i am only 18 would the car suit me or not cause the insurance is about £1899.00 on one

If you like the stilo then enough said the 1.2 being 80bhp is quite nippy for the size and weight of the car .. and with regards to the insurance I an remember my youngest lad being quoted £2,000 for a damn fiesta at the same age :eek: and judging by your enthusiasm for the car I don't think you want to go there do you :D

The insurance sounds about right, my first Insurance was ~1400 nuggets on a 1.4 megane at the age of 20ish, if you really like the car and have fairly good common sense when it comes to little bits and pieces to do on it (or good pc skills so you can ask someone on here what to do :D ) go for it, the Stilo's a highly underated car,

:D

(*Si awaits Bozzy's post promoting the merits of it being yellow :D *)

Si :slayer:

If you shop about a bit then the insurance shouldn't be too much... I've got a 1.6 now, but when I was 17 I bought a 1.2 Punto and the insurance was £870 with Churchill. If you're in the first year of your license its worth doing PassPluss and then going to one of the bigger insurers.

My wife learnt to drive on this 1.6, and the insurance went up from what it was, but not that much - I know she's only named though.

But go for a Stilo! They're great! And I agree... TOTALLY underrated!

Pete.

yer it would be to replace my punto,

Does anybody know how much a 51plate stilo 1.2 16v active 3door cost me.

cheers for the advice

thats really good that i should know about this job in the next 3 or 4 weeks so hopefully a stilo will be coming my way in the next 6 months or so.

I totaly agree rroope he should go for a 5 door

Someone's been putting words in my mouth!

As I scrolled down I thought that somebody had edited my post, but then I realised that I'm the only one who can do that (plus the mod's of course!). Wow, scared me for a sec!

Back