General Fiat Stilo

Currently reading:
General Fiat Stilo

tincan

Wife keeps banging on about selling her Fiat however to give her an idea on whether she can on or not could someone advise on what its worth both private and part ex.

Its a 53 plate Fiat Stilo 1.6 Dnamique
Alloys, Aircon etc as standard
It has full service history and also only has 35k on the clocks - she does around 4/5k now a year if that.

How many times do we get this question - don't people listen to the news :rolleyes:

The simple answer is next to nothing.

The exact answer is "the most that someone is prepared to pay for it"

sorry to offend and yes i read the news but wanted to know if someone could give me a figure. I.e glasses guide book states ?????

Thanks for the comments but anyone got a glasses guide or parkers to hand?

I never knew Fiat made a Dynamique :p Reckon that might be Renault ;)

Assuming it's a Dynamic then need some more information on the car to give a reasonable idea of price as a trade in or private sale.

3 door or 5 door :confused:

Paint - metallic :confused: Colour :confused:

FSH - Fiat :confused: or other :confused:

Any which way you look at it Argo is quite right in his valuation estimate I'm afraid :(

If you read another thread on this forum someone part exed theres for 1200 quid. you should get around 500 more if you sell privately, but may not get the best deal from the dealers....

look on websites.

Parkers:

Original Price £12,213
Franchised Dealer £2,875
Independent Dealer £2,470
Private Good £2,130
Private Poor £1,530
Part Exchange £1,830

Parkers is rubbish anyway and always gives more than you can actually get

AA:

Nearest mileage available 34,000
Price when new £12,005
Retail value
Garage/retailer's selling price £3,395
Trade-in values
Clean Condition £1,675
Average Condition £1,500
Below Average Condition £1,350

EDIT: that was a guess on a 3 door

Still depends on 3/5 door or multiwagon though, there's significant differences between the three was we all know (y)

Hi thanks to all, she will end up keeping it i am sure, she wants me to sort out the ipod gateway with her visteon headunit so that tells me she is keeping it....

To establish a price though its a 3 door, yellow, FSH mixed not fiat.

As was said to me by the service manager at Rockingham cars having collapsed after being told the price of a 60k service and cambelt change, No point in selling it, they will go on for years if they are looked after, the bodies don't rot anymore and you'll lose more on a new car.

Thanks, dension seem to say its not compatiable so...........

Back