General FIAT STILO 1.9 JTD Tow Eye Cover and Passenger Mirror Casing

Currently reading:
General FIAT STILO 1.9 JTD Tow Eye Cover and Passenger Mirror Casing

userjh

Hallo again,

Can anyone suggest anywhere to get the following parts without haviing to pay huge amounts of money.

Believe it or not, a lovely member of the public has stolen the tow eye cover from my front bumper, along with the casing from the Wing Mirror Passenger Door. Not sure why as my mirrors are red and I don't recall ever seeing another Red Stilo around where I live.

Fiat say that I have to buy the whole bumper to get the Tow Eye Cover. Em ... I think not. The piece I want is only approx one inch by two inches !!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried a few of these on line breakers, but no-one ever seems to get back to me.

there are some knobs aroud :eek:

Josh how could you :eek:
Josh1.JPG

:D

Last edited:
Hey you !!!!

That looks a lot like my missing mirror.

But really. The joke of it is that someone really just took it off the car last Saturday along with the tow eye cover from the bumper.

Apparently the man over the road saw the "young man", not sure that's what I would call him, take it off. He says he struggled quite a bit.

When I asked said man over the road why he didn't stop them, he replied "I didn't want them to take pieces from my car instead". He drives a bright blue oldy worldy fiesta which I think is only held together by the rust. Not sure that these parts would have fitted a Red Stilo JTD !!!

there really is some scum about Im thinking that its now not worth having anything decent as someone will either nick it or vandalize it out of spite

you can get the primed unpainted mirror cover from www.shop4parts.co.uk

Door Mirror Cover - LH
Primed

Part Number: S4P1868
Manufacturer: Lucas

Listed Price: £28.75
Our Price: £17.25
You Save: £11.50 (40%)
Please note that All Prices Exclude VAT.

(put the part number into the search on shop4 parts its a flash website so no direct link)

no such look on the tow eye blank..

if you donate to the Fiat forum you can save 10% on orders from shop4parts via a discount code which is unlocked in the Members offers section once you pay up

might be worth PMing this chap for the blank??

https://www.fiatforum.com/members/stoneacre-fiat-parts

Last edited:
Thanks

I will get onto them on Tuesdsay. I have already got some colour matched paint and I think the chap next door will make it match for me - what a good sort he is. I will play my feeble girlie card - havn't used it for a while so it's die a wave.

Believe it or not, it's the Tow Eye Cover that's the real problem.

I just can't get one any where.

Unless ......... I keep my eyes open for another Stilo locally and umm errr ummm borrow theirs.

It may be a case of what goes around comes around !!!!

It was probably mine in the first place.

Keep the forum updated on your progress as I also need a tow eye cover and I'd rather not steal the one from the Stilo 2 streets over as he might just suspect its me:devil:!!!!!!!!!!

Back