Technical fiat seicento headlight

Currently reading:
Technical fiat seicento headlight

notts_1999

Hi can anyone help? While replacing the O/S fiat headlight bulb. I have noticed the headlight reflector is loose inside. Is there anyway to get it back on its fixings? I've tried pulling it back using the bulb hole. But it just pops back off again when I push the connector back on the bulb. Or is it a new headlight job? Cheers

Hi, I had the same problem.I managed to bodge it up by using a tie wrap through a slot somwhere near the bulb fixing and then onto the headlight casing. This retains the reflector on the adjusters. Its passed two MOT's with this set up, but I made sure the headlight alignment was as good as possible prior to the test.

Hope this helps, it's certainly cheap compared to new headlights

I have the same problem. Looks that only new headlights will fix it... the plastic catches from the headlight reflector are damaged and do not keep the reflector in place, it just falls off the 3 adjusters.

I was wondering if this little plastic catches can be bought separately? But I doubt that... :(

Attachments

• DSCF2594.JPG
    DSCF2594.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 194
  • DSCF2595.JPG
    DSCF2595.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 124
  • DSCF2596.JPG
    DSCF2596.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 95
  • DSCF2593.JPG
    DSCF2593.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 112
Are they any aftermarket headlights for Seicento? Taillights I have found.... front lights never heard about...

So, is there any way to replace the plastic catches or should I order new headlights (I have found here from 50 euro up to 125 euro from different suppliers)?

hmmm

I got one of those little white plasic hand shaped things loose inside my headlamp enclosure, expensive.

Noel

Back