General fiat scudo wiring

Currently reading:
General fiat scudo wiring

tomdsew

:bang: hi all
im trying to fit a ulysse clock set in my scudo to get the rev counter working can anyone help
or even a wiring diagram for these vehicles mine is a 97 scudo 1.9td the rev counter clocks are from the same year type of ulysse td
can anyone help :bang: :bang:

Oh hell just spent ages looking at the wiring diagram and came the conclusion you are possibly stuffed as the Rev counter gets its signal from the body computer via the CAN bus when...........I re-read yours is a '97.

Stu may be along later with a 97 wiring diagram.

Paul

hi
cheers for the reply any help is much appreciated
regards
tom (y)

So does your Scudo not have a rev counter now? Is there a model that does?

If there is a model in the Scudo range that does have a rev counter you may be lucky and have the pulses required coming up on a cable to the cluster just not used.

Paul

i have only seen one scudo for sale with a rev counter so this is why i decided probably foolishly to try and fit one myself

tomdsew said:
i have only seen one scudo for sale with a rev counter so this is why i decided probably foolishly to try and fit one myself

What you like with an oscilloscope?

Perhaps a trip to an autoelectrician will help.

I'm not sure these days if the pickup for the rev counter comes off the ignition or a sensor on the flywheel, it could be either.

Paul

cheers for the feed back great (y)
where do you think i can look for a wiring diag for these vehicles

tomdsew said:
cheers for the feed back great (y)
where do you think i can look for a wiring diag for these vehicles

I thought Stu may be able to help, but you are deep in Ulysee terratory and the disks only have one vehicle on them.

Perhaps an autoelectrician will have drawings and get him to test the pulse line while you are there.
Paul

Did you get anywhere with the rev counter puzzle m8?

Probably going to have to replace the pod at sometime (digits are unreadable) would like a rev counter if it's an easy job.

'zul

Back