Technical Fiat scudo multijet

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat scudo multijet

curdad1958

I have a 2014 fiat scudo multijet the cam belt broke and the engine stopped obviously I rebuilt the cylinder head with all new valves lifters and rockers and replaced the cam belt ect but it will not start because it's not injecting fuel I had the pump checked and it's fine is there some sort of reset procedure which is needed to restore the function of the injectors I need help regards curtis

I have a 2014 fiat scudo multijet the cam belt broke and the engine stopped obviously I rebuilt the cylinder head with all new valves lifters and rockers and replaced the cam belt ect but it will not start because it's not injecting fuel I had the pump checked and it's fine is there some sort of reset procedure which is needed to restore the function of the injectors I need help regards curtis
No damage to the crank sensor or any phonic wheel that triggers it?
Any error codes?
Is yours the Peugeot engine?
Not relevant re non starting, but I assume the breaking rockers and lifters saves the usual damage on some diesels when cam belt breaks, of bent conrods that I have seen on the bigger 2.8 Sofim diesels.

Hi :)
did you get a figure for the rail pressure

Hi :)
did you get a figure for the rail pressure
The guy who tested the pump is a trusted injection firm I have used for years he tested the pump which was ok then he mounted his test injector externally and it was firing diesel as it should I payed £150 to get my set of injectors sonically cleaned and I mounted one of my injectors externally but alas still no diesel coming out I have no codes and I had already replaced the cam and crankshaft censors so I'm at a total loss as to the cause of the problem 🥴🥴🤔🤔

Back