Sunday, December 9, 2007 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 9, 2007 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
http://www.fiat-scotland.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4908&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Ok guys,

I have preliminarily booked TGI's in Braehead X-Scape for the above date and time, I couldn't get any earlier for you guy up North...sorry!!! I have booked for 14 people, the seats will be given out on a first come first serve basis - I may be able to get a couple more seats but we'll see how it goes.

TGI's require a £5 deposit for each person, I'll be needing this by the 2nd of November at the latest.

For this you can pay me via paypal [[email protected]] or bank transfer [PM me if you wanna do this].

Here is the menu we will be choosing from. The meals will be either £15 for 2 courses or £19 for 3 course which I think is pretty reasonable
icon_biggrin.gif
. I recommend we not make this a normal car meet but just a get together with as few cars as possible - then some of us will be able to wire into the cocktails
icon_cool.gif
We can only stay at the table for 2 hours but we can always go into town for a few if anyone so desires

The plan would be to go into Glasgow, or have drinks out at Braehead till late.

There are only 4 places left at the moment, if there is demand we can try and get some more. So get your name down quick with deposit if you want to come.

Back