Fiat RR day 7th october convoy midlands area

Currently reading:
Fiat RR day 7th october convoy midlands area

By looking at the list I know there are some of you live in the midlands area and/or will be passing through this area on the way the the RR day in watford.

gauging interest for a midlands convoy, I suggest Hilton Park services on th M6 but open to all suggestions. Whatever the masses want ;)

i'll be jumping straight on the M1.

just looked on google maps, it looks simple enough to get there, get off at J5 and just a few miles down the road

Right,

Pete is back in the country and confirmed that the RR day is going ahead as planned. I still don't know a time but anybody wanting to join the convoy I will set a provisional time of 7:00am at hilton park services with a view to leave at quarter past. Sunday morning traffic will be fine and I'll bring my satnav.

I'm sure it doesn't matter if we are not in watford bang on time as there will be a few maps going ahead which will take up alot of the day anyway.

i remember reading in the original thread that it was likely to be a 10am start, although i don't think this was confirmed. i'm planning on landing there for about 10 and just taking a steady drive down there, so you'll probably pass me along the way.

i remember reading in the original thread that it was likely to be a 10am start, although i don't think this was confirmed. i'm planning on landing there for about 10 and just taking a steady drive down there, so you'll probably pass me along the way.

Well 10am sounds good to me.

Google maps reckons 2 hours 20 mins so we will keep the same meeting point.

I think a good time to leave would be 7:30, should be there for 10.

MEETING POINT - Meet at 7:15 to leave at 7:30

Hilton Pk Motorway Services Area
M6,
Essington,
Wolverhampton,
West Midlands,
WV11 2AT

Well 10am sounds good to me.

Google maps reckons 2 hours 20 mins so we will keep the same meeting point.

I think a good time to leave would be 7:30, should be there for 10.

MEETING POINT - Meet at 7:15 to leave at 7:30

Hilton Pk Motorway Services Area
M6,
Essington,
Wolverhampton,
West Midlands,
WV11 2AT

So are you going down the M40 or M1?

Back