• Start date

Currently reading:
Fiat Radio and Amp - Need an advice

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
C

carterado_JTD100

Hi guys,

I have Fiat orginal radio with CD in it. I would like to know whats the power of that radio? Its 2001 Bravo JTD.

Now second I have GT and I think I have 6 speakers inside the car - now I have additional 4 speakers and the back of the car. I dont know yet the power of them What kind of amp should I use for all that? Do I need amp for that? I want to have clear ssounds inside and I dont want to change orginal radio.

Please give me your advices?

Thanks alot

Also just to say a few nice words for this engine. ITs fantastic. Its so quiet so you cant even heear it working. I love it :)

it depends what the speakers are.

dont amp the ones that came with the car as they cant handle much power and will be damaged. i suggest replacing these anyway.

as for the 4 otehr speakers, what type of speaker are tehy. sub or 6x9 etc

Hmm ... where I can find orginal amps in Bravo ? Which ones should I put in there?

Also I have noticed that these four speakers dont have any mark on them and they are connected on two little amps ....

Any ideas ?

U probably have original speakers in front and back - (side shelf). In front U can put in 13 or 16 cm speakers - the last with a litlle effort, but really worth it, since the 16 cm speakers give a nicer and stronger bass. On the back, there are 13 cm speakers, which U can also change (both time look for 2 sistem speakers).

As said before, on original speakers U don't wanna put any amp - will die before U can hear them.

The other 4 speakers, god knows, if there is not any mark on them.

Yeah I found something for the other 4 spikers ... the name is Orbid Sounds.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶