Technical Fiat Punto TwinAir - Entertainment system no output on one side

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Punto TwinAir - Entertainment system no output on one side

Mave

Dear all,

This is my first post here!
I'm a proud owner of a 2014 Fiat Punto TwinAir (0.9). Couple of months ago the speakers (so I thought) of my left front door stopped working. None of music sources (radio/aux/usb) would be played from that side. The rest of the doors (remain) working fine.
I could not locate the issue. So I have asked my local garage to look into it, and replace both my front door speakers regardless, they were making a cracking sound.
However my garage stated that they replaced the speakers and the wiring, but they couldnt fix it. They called with Fiat, and they state the issue is coming from the system itself, that there is no output from the system to those speakers. Does anyone else have this issue before? Do you think I need to replace the system, or can this be resolved?

2 things to note:
- Suddenly for like 15 minutes driving on my way home, the speakers in questions started working again. That was until I turned off my ignition. As soon as I turned the ignition back on, the sound was again gone. This was the only moment that they worked.
- I did have once a radio error code, leaving the system inoperable. Which automatically resolved itself after 20 minutes driving. This issue has since then not reoccurred.

Looking forward to your help!

Kind regards,
Max

Hi and welcome :wave:

If it came back on.. its obviously a dodgy bit of electronics

For the best result on here its probably worth asking here :

Thank you varesecrazy, ill give it a try there! :)

Back