Punto (Mk1) Fiat Punto cabrio

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) Fiat Punto cabrio

mkmini

Hi, don't know nothing about fiats.
Fiat Punto cabrio is my spare car for full engine and wiring swap to x19.

After that this cabrio will be going to scrap.
If there is anything worth to save, let me know : lights, windows, sideskirts etc

Car is located in Latvia.
Prices for spares will be very low as trading is not my business.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 79
I presume it's the 1.6 engine? I think that bolts straight to the X gearbox. I am looking for the front seal of the folding roof, On my one the metal seal holder has rusted, It could be folded in half for posting. Please let me know if it's available.Also need the digital clock.

Yes it is 1,6 :) In weekend will be in countryside, will check and make photos, so You can see condition.

If anyone needs something, please tell. Overall car is in very good condition except folding roof cloth, or it's just dirty

Last edited:
this is kind of a for sale thread which isn't really allowed in the subsections.... As the cab is such a rare one I will leave it so cabbie owners get to see it. You may consider making an advert in the classified for it though mknini - http://fiatforum.com/classifieds/

Please everyone, keep requests for parts and haggling on prices etc to private messages though:)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was looking where to post this thread, and after reading rules tought that this is good place :/

Thank You for keeping it.
Maybe misunderstood something, my english knowledge isn't perfect and am newbie here

Back