Fiat Punto 1.3 JTD (Multijet) does not acelerate more them 2700/3000rpm

Currently reading:
Fiat Punto 1.3 JTD (Multijet) does not acelerate more them 2700/3000rpm

Martin Tarrats

Hi people, im new here.
I have a problem whit my car (FIAT PUNTO 1.3 JTD 2010).
After mantenance, (replace the clutch, water pump, timing chain, belts, turbocharger restoration), at the first start, the engine does not acelerate more them 2500/3000 rpm.
The scan does not detail any alrma...
Someone can tell my where the problen could be?
Thanks!!

Hi people, im new here.
I have a problem whit my car (FIAT PUNTO 1.3 JTD 2010).
After mantenance, (replace the clutch, water pump, timing chain, belts, turbocharger restoration), at the first start, the engine does not acelerate more them 2500/3000 rpm.
The scan does not detail any alrma...
Someone can tell my where the problen could be?
Thanks!!
Does it run sweet below 2500rpm, if not? Valve timing? Did you use the locking tools in the cam cover etc?

Hi!
Yes, below 2500 rpm ir works fine.
No, the tool was not used to block the camshaft and the crankshaft. Do you think it may be out of Sync?

Last edited:
Hi!
Yes, below 2500 rpm ir works fine.
No, the tool was not used to block the camshaft and the crankshaft. Do you think it may be out of Sync?
If it runs perfectly below 2500rpm I wouldn't have thought valve timing a problem.
No engine management light warning lights on? Or other error codes?

Hi!
Yes, below 2500 rpm ir works fine
No, the tool was not used to block the camshaft and the crankshaft. Si hoy think it may be out of Sync?
If it runs perfectly below 2500rpm I wouldn't have thought valve timing a problem.
No engine management light warning lights on? Or other error codes?
Hi.
No, not one light on the dash did not turn on the check symbol either, this is what totally baffled us... no scanner fault

Back