Fiat Panda 4x4 Advertising

Currently reading:
Fiat Panda 4x4 Advertising

Fiat advertise the Fiat Panda 4x4 as 'a compact 5 seater off-roader', without any caveat - BUT when you come to specify your intended purchase you find that unless you pay extra for the fifth seatbelt you don't get one.
To be a legal five seater there have to be five seat belts so should Fiat be advertising it as a four seater, with the option to upgrade it to a five seater?

Fiat advertise the Fiat Panda 4x4 as 'a compact 5 seater off-roader', without any caveat - BUT when you come to specify your intended purchase you find that unless you pay extra for the fifth seatbelt you don't get one.
To be a legal five seater there have to be five seat belts so should Fiat be advertising it as a four seater, with the option to upgrade it to a five seater?
It will be referring bro the specific model they are advertising and the price will show whatever extras they have on

At least I would assume so?

The newer Panda body shells are no bigger internally than the 169 that ran from 2003 to 2011. Mine has two child seats in the back. There is no space for a third seat and as mine is a 169, no third belt mounting points.

Correct.. but the 5 seat was an option back in 2005.

As stated.. the ad should show the specific model..and its actual UK list price.

Ive noticed lots of ads on tv now show a generic eurobox.. with 'options may not be available in all markets..'
.etc

Back