General fiat panda 4 x 4

Currently reading:
General fiat panda 4 x 4

Velociraptor

Hello,

I'm thinking about changing my fiat panda from fiat panda 1000 fire to fiat panda 4 x 4... but out there i found many diferent models of fiat panda: trecking, country club, sisley and a model from year 2000. Now i know what is the diference on sisley model but i was wondering what is the deal with all the other models. I would also like to know which one would you recomnd to me and does the quality of 4x4 changes on this models?

Thanks for answers.

Hi Raptor!

As far as I know, the 4x4 system is the same in all Pandas. There is a difference in engines, but it's rather related with age, not model. Newer 4x4 have 1100 engines, older 1000's. Differences between models are mainly cosmetic - electric windows, clinometers etc. Mechanicals are the same. After year 2000 Pandas have different fuel inlets - with small flap.

Sutjeska

It depends what you are after I have a mint Sisley head lamp washers dashboard tilt meter and all the Sisley trim. I have a left hand drive trekking elec window lift, central locking, and one hell of heater ie very hot nice in winter.

I would think that with the work involved to mount the rear axle and leaf springs (as this is the biggest difference unless you talking mk1's) - either way you might as well get a 4x4 and put the work into putting it right - probably less work in the end (y)

Back