photo (12).JPG

Panda (Classic) Fiat Panda 30 - 34 - 45 - 4x4

As I said before....schweeeet! Nice to see another mk1 with the plastic grille for a change. Very few of them were sold in this country (or more importantly have survived).

Did you paint the car or is that a standard paint finish for a college edition?

Si

As I said before....schweeeet! Nice to see another mk1 with the plastic grille for a change. Very few of them were sold in this country (or more importantly have survived).

Did you paint the car or is that a standard paint finish for a college edition?

Si

Oh no! I only changed the steering wheel (A112 Abarth) and the alloy wheels (Fiat Ritmo Special Edition "Targa Oro").
The College was like that or light grey/dark grey and was a Special Edition of the 30 CL (652 cm³, 2 cylinders, so then with the plastic grille as the 30 L and the 30 S).
In the UK Fiat sold the "bi-coloured" edition and it was light grey/dark grey and was called "V.I.P.", but that one was a Special Edition based on the 45 S with the 903 cm³, 4 cylinders)...
By the way, the 45 CL was the only Panda with the metallic grille till the end of the MK1 series.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
You have just given me an idea, mine needs a respary and the two tone effect looks amazing.
Positively gorgeous in fact, and stylish. It changes the brutal square lines
Dave

The Panda College was a special edition of the 30 CL (Italy only). She could be light brown/dark brown met. or light grey/dark grey met.
In the UK Fiat sold the Panda V.I.P., a special edition of the 45 S, and she could be light grey/dark grey met. only.
Ciao Ciao

Back