Fiat OEM alloy wheels :)

Currently reading:
Fiat OEM alloy wheels :)

Timmos

As above,, not something you see evry day... they would look awsom on a slamed punto or just about anything, i dont really want to let them go but i have been informed by the other half they have to go
icon_sad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290226572712

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
you wouldnt belive!! at the moment i have 2 xr2i's in bits, A punto gt being put back in to as new conditon, i cinq run about and a JDM integra type R..... i have bits evry where and been instructed to clear my ever spreading **** up! LOL

you wouldnt belive!! at the moment i have 2 xr2i's in bits, A punto gt being put back in to as new conditon, i cinq run about and a JDM integra type R..... i have bits evry where and been instructed to clear my ever spreading **** up! LOL

Im sure u can flog it to people on here and make them have to sell it on due to the missus:p

Im sure u can flog it to people on here and make them have to sell it on due to the missus:p

yea well, thats why its on ebay, it goes for what it goes for..... no reserve, just got to make space ha ha :cool:

Back