General Fiat never heard of spacers!!??

Currently reading:
General Fiat never heard of spacers!!??

D|s

Hi guys, after reading a multitude of posts regarding spacers i opted to go to fiat for them.

i asked the lazy guy at the desk for a set of seicento abarth 10mm spacers. baffled, the guy looked around on eper for a set but couldn't find anything. i told him that abarth seis come as standard with 10mm spacers... he then took me to speak with sum1 else. they too wer really wierded out that fiat made their own spacers and told me that the hub itself is the spacer... but i am certain that seis do come out from the factory with fitted 10mm right? and many of you here recommend to buy spacers from fiat themselves right?

so did i get something wrong or do fiat in malta have a different system here???

really gutted as i didn't want to spend much on spacers. :mad:

Kind of right, the item you're looking for is 46532804 by the looks of my, out of date, eper. It's part of the braking system - Subcategory 33117/00 Front Wheel Brakes.

If they can't find it then talk to 'fluffy the impaler' over on clubcento forum.

odd... ePer isnt working on the forum for me.

the thing is i mentioned the fact that they produce cars with spacers from stock but they negated this fact. silly lol

Well, all the Sportings have spacers, from stock. Could be that the Sei Abarth Mk.2 (that is, the factory built one, post MPI/facelift) never made it to Malta.

But, go down there again, armed with the part number, and bet them that they do exist! Easiest 20euros you'll ever make...............

As for the ePer here, it does seem to throw a wobbly every so often. ;)

cheers for all the help. i found a working eper and am downloading it now. mine's spi and it has 10mm spacers up front so i dont see whats the problem really. and all sei models came to malta including shumis....

will check again tomorrow. this time im phoning XD

Fingers, The Sei alloys are ET27.5 & if you check the eper for the Seicentos only the Sports kit (aka Abarth) & Schumacher have spacers. The cinq for the sporting lists spacers & iirc the stock wheels are ET30.

Back