General fiat marea 2.4 20v !!!!!! sweet

Currently reading:
General fiat marea 2.4 20v !!!!!! sweet

viper1253

just looking on the net and found these pics (words in italian) the inside looks well sweet. i'll see if i can get text translated.

fiatmarea22.jpg
[/IMG]
fiatmarea12.jpg
[/IMG]
fiatmarea2.jpg
[/IMG]
fiatmarea52.jpg
[/IMG]
fiatmarea52.jpg
[/IMG]
fiatmarea32.jpg
[/IMG]

AppleSei said:
yes they did, there is none on UK ebay but there is one on the german ebay

No they didn't!! The only 2.4 20V Marea's ar build in South America. They heav never been shiped oficially to Europe.

It's probaly an 2.0 20V Marea with an Fiat/Lancia/Alfa 2.4 20V engine.
The Dutch FBC club has an Bravo with an Coupé 2.0 20V engine

Hello, thats' true there have never been a 2.4 20v for the european market. Actually they are manufactured by Fiat Automoveis in Brazil. I wonder how good these would be. Well one more thing, there is a new shape of Fiat Marea and they are still being manufactured today with revised trim and better engine specs. They even have a 1.4 16v. I think if UK market had this version, it would have sold more here.

If you want to have a look and a brief description of what it looks like, click here

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2005/cars/fiat/07/novo_marea/0406.html

The best bit about the 2.4 20v (Turbo) is that the rear lights and boot look great. The best way to describe them is to imagine a Mondeo but with style :) e.g. triangular lights wrapped around with straight boot edges.
Not sure if the motor above is a turbo but its got a couple of extra guages on the drivers side A pillar.

Its got a stick on dash kit, gear knob, pedals, sills, rear spoiler and full length front splitter. The rear end looks a bit too round to be a Brazilian import so probably an engine implant.

Nice motor though. :D

Can you send a forum invite to the web site?

I saw one on german ebay a few days ago, as it was obviously in german i assumed it was a europena engine (who wouldnt!) but obviously i was wrong.

Thers not many of you on the marea bit but you are vicious. :p

Back