Fiat ( it is done)

Currently reading:
Fiat ( it is done)

Steve said:
That would be fait as in fait accompli, which basically means an accomplished deed.

Note that it is spelt fait and not fiat. :)

nope type in google fiat ambigram then ul see
HERE Find Ambigram Tattoo Flash Set 2, 9 Pages, Lines, Ambigrams in the Health ... Fiat (it is done), Carpe Diem (seize the day), Dei Gratia (grace of God), ...

xxx

Last edited:
Lmao, I can just imagine walking into a pub to show your mates your new tat, and having them tell you that it's spelt wrong and means "fixing it again tommorrow"

would hate to find that out! is there no-body you can inform to get it changed?

Jon+Em

project-cinqy said:
Lmao, I can just imagine walking into a pub to show your mates your new tat, and having them tell you that it's spelt wrong and means "fixing it again tommorrow"

would hate to find that out! is there no-body you can inform to get it changed?

Jon+Em
these were just flash tattoo sites, ( people who make up tattoos for tattooist to buy who then can tattoo on customers ) i dont know any 1 who has it personnally but theres seem to be thousands of differnt flash sheets with the same ambigram so ......

But it is a real word, and not a mistake, yes?
I'm no expert on Latin, but I think that many thinks in Latin aren't straightforward translations. Similarly, in French, the word for make is also the word for do...
H

Fiat (in Italian) = Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino
Fiat (in Latin) = "Let there be" etc., as suggested above. All the translations presented are true.
Different languages have different rules.
Note that "Fiat" is properly pronounced as "Fee ah th".

Back