Styling Fiat Grande Punto Racing blackening

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat Grande Punto Racing blackening

venturaj

Hello lads i just got my new but used :p fiat grande punto 1.4 16v racing. Its an orange color and i would like to make it a little bit prettier.

I would like to change the steering wheel badge front and back badges to fiat black ones.
and then the badges of the fiat 17" inch sporting wheels to black too because they are blue. i cant find anywhere in the forum links for the stickers or something like that. i live in greece and i can buy things from e bay or ali express and stuff.

if you could help me with some links i would be glad. also i am searching for a black membrane to make the roof and the mirrors black. any help is appreciated and photos will be uploaded soon of my new beauty. thank you very much guys

It's incredibly difficult to remove the steering wheel badge. You have to go at it with hammer and chisel, and if you manage it without the airbag going off in your face there could be scratches everywhere.

Locate a breaker with the airbag front and badge, remove from housing. Then destroy yours and glue the new one in place.

See this for reference: https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/114063-changing-steering-wheel-badge-3.html

Last edited:
Back