Fiat Grande punto 1.3 mtj limp mode

Currently reading:
Fiat Grande punto 1.3 mtj limp mode

Moakk

Hello guys i Hope you can help!
My fiat 2011 Grande punto 1.3 mtj 84 hp diesel is driving me crazy, it goes into limp mode all the time and says its a turbo pressure sensor error. I changed the sensor twice and nothing happens.

After the turbo boost sensor i thought it could be the turbo, i changed the turbo and got the dpf flushed and cleaned by a professional. It was 35mbar and now its 6mbar, so it was pretty clogged. I also changed glow plugs, oil and oil filter and the car is still going to limp mode and now the dpf light is also on.
Turbo actuator is working also, i fitted a refurbished turbo.
Fuel and air filter is changed 4 months ago also.

Im going crazy, what could it be?
Maybe the egr? My mechanic says the agr is not easy to remove on that car (the old 75 hp 1.3 is easy) but this model is not easy he says.
My bill is nearly 1000 grand now and my problem is not solved.

Pls help me.. :(

Hello guys i Hope you can help!
My fiat 2011 Grande punto 1.3 mtj 84 hp diesel is driving me crazy, it goes into limp mode all the time and says its a turbo pressure sensor error. I changed the sensor twice and nothing happens.

After the turbo boost sensor i thought it could be the turbo, i changed the turbo and got the dpf flushed and cleaned by a professional. It was 35mbar and now its 6mbar, so it was pretty clogged. I also changed glow plugs, oil and oil filter and the car is still going to limp mode and now the dpf light is also on.
Turbo actuator is working also, i fitted a refurbished turbo.
Fuel and air filter is changed 4 months ago also.

Im going crazy, what could it be?
Maybe the egr? My mechanic says the agr is not easy to remove on that car (the old 75 hp 1.3 is easy) but this model is not easy he says.
My bill is nearly 1000 grand now and my problem is not solved.

Pls help me.. :(
Just a thought, was the ECU told that a cleaned or "new" DPF was fitted as it might still think it needs doing.
I say this as after cleaning one I had to tell the ECU on a Citroen C3 1.6 diesel using a good diagnostic tool (Snap On) If you have the Multiscan program on your lap top pc a lot of people here use it with good results.

Back