Implemented Fiat Freemont Lounge (pun intended)

Currently reading:
Implemented Fiat Freemont Lounge (pun intended)

Analog

Hey, a lot of new:

New user
First post
First time Fiat owner

I assume that the Freemont is looked down upon due to its heritage, but hey, it's got a Fiat emblem in the front ;)

So I stumbled over the android app and realized there wasn't any Freemont subforum, but seemed like a good hangout, so u registered to post this. To sum it up, any chance of adding a Freemont forum?

.. Andreas

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey, a lot of new:

New user
First post
First time Fiat owner

I assume that the Freemont is looked down upon due to its heritage, but hey, it's got a Fiat emblem in the front ;)

So I stumbled over the android app and realized there wasn't any Freemont subforum, but seemed like a good hangout, so u registered to post this. To sum it up, any chance of adding a Freemont forum?

.. Andreas

Hello Andreas, and welcome to FF,

use the search function to see how many (few) posts there have been , I've certainly responded to some of them..,;)

not sure if it's sold in the UK - where this forum is based,

but posting in "other fiat's section" bottom of "cars" may help others, and maybe build a following to gain it's own dedicated section.., :D

the 500l had a VERY limited following on here.. for instance, :rolleyes:

Charlie

We went from a manual Passat variant 3bg (2003) petrol 150 hp to a automatic 2014 "awd" Freemont lounge diesel 170 hp, so yeah there's a difference. The petrol version I'd like 260 hp or so(?), never tried it. We're however pretty content with the engine. I'm aware of what I'm driving and I'm more the beat-fuel-consumption-kinda-guy instead of beat-the-red-light-neighbour..

Back