Fiat Forum Meet Definate Attendees

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Meet Definate Attendees

Can you please vote below so that we can now get some definate numbers of whos turning up....

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

what if people are lying??

and he said to his himself, "wow! what was that thing, it went like a blurr. I wish I had a Punto".

---Clayton---

Originally posted by Clayton
what if people are lying??

Then after the meet we round them up and execute them? er.....just me with that idea then? [}:)]

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

I'll come if I can, it all rests on how much uni work I've got to do that weekend. But accomodation's no prob...I've slept in the Punto before, pretty comfy actually! :D

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

Me too.

Dave. :)

Marea 2.0 20v
FIATcentral window sticker, silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(

I might turn up with me g/f, depends if anything better is happening that weekend :p

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

me coming +1

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Abarth 14" Alloys.

IN THE PIPELINE:
Bad Boy Bonnet,
New Spoiler,
De-locked Boot & Doors,
Afterburner Lights
-40mm Drop

they'll be the ones running away from you ;):D:p

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

Back