Fiat Forum Meet 2

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Meet 2

Im going to be within 5 miles of the s***hole ( no offence meant) in around 5 days time!:):)

Arse

Feel the magic........the magic is coming......Shazam

I don't think it's been decided yet Kazzie!

STEVE - the NOS guzzling Panda owner and beagle fanatic ...

"Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict" - ah, they don't write numbers like that any more :(

beaglerunc.gif

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Me and Baby have just come back from Blackpool (AKA s**tHOLE) and would STRONGLY advise against having FFII there! Why? ermmm...well...IT'S A f**kING DUMP AND IT SMELLS OF POO AND FISH ALMOST LIKE IT'S BEEN SHAT FROM THE ARSE OF A GRANNY!

the descent into insanity continues unabated

mmmmmm to add to this.....

Basically at the moment Blackpool is packed. There is no where to park so if we have a meet there is NO way we will be able to park up together unless we go to a travel lodge which is on the outskirts of Blackpool.

Also it is rife with coppers..i got pulled after one day [:(!][}:)]:(

AND i got fined £60 parking fee :(

In general there are loads of to$$ers getting hammered and thorwing up everywhere and its a bit grim.

But that said I still had a fab time thanx to RichieC [:X]

If the majority still wanna go tho I will come :)

PS Why not skeggy....theyve got fantasy island with a few pubs and an entertainment centre......:D:);)

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

Richie and Baby - I agree with you completely.
It's a toilet.
On a morning the pavements are covered with every bodily fluid (and solid) you can imagine, and dodgy takeaway remnants too.
Teenagers openly pissing on walls right next to pub doors 'cos they are too drunk to go inside and use the loo in there.
The shops are full of 50p tat and those bloody plastic singing fish.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

Would my 'evil' Punto Mk2.5 be welcome? You could all point fun at it in the metal! [^]

Cinq owner, Punto on the way!

96 N Cinqo Sporting
Rosso Sporting Red

Back