**Fiat Forum in Auto Italia Magazine**

Currently reading:
**Fiat Forum in Auto Italia Magazine**

actually i was being "ironic".....or was that "sarcastic"? either way as usual the dancing donkeys, mad cows and bent forks get the majority of coverage, in what is becoming a bit of a joke magazine....their major event of the year, and only 4 pages not many photos, you go to the "any sunday" section in retro cars, tons of photos....

Last edited:
actually i was being "ironic".....or was that "sarcastic"? either way as usual the dancing donkeys, mad cows and bent forks get the majority of coverage, in what is becoming a bit of a joke magazine....their major event of the year, and only 4 pages not many photos, you go to the "any sunday" section in retro cars, tons of photos....
Doh!

by majority...i meant nearly all, i cant recall a single stand photo on there...for christs sake phil you keep promising that auto italia is for all italian cars, time to deliver

As it happens in the issue (145) there are 49 feature pages and 29 of them are non-supercar, of which 17 are about Fiats! Including a particularly good piece on Fiat 124 Abarth rally cars.

new owners an writers not been there long, we was asked for feedback that i posted in the stanford thread, and back stage, but only gaz bothered to write one for me :(

no good moaning now

As it happens in the issue (145) there are 49 feature pages and 29 of them are non-supercar, of which 17 are about Fiats! Including a particularly good piece on Fiat 124 Abarth rally cars.

well done AI!!! a piece on a "real world car":rolleyes: how about that article on the shoddy dealer network? or does the lure of the freebies outweigh some actual work?

i googled it an it say that right way to spell it :mad:

cover.gif

Last edited:
Much better Charlotte (y)

At least AI took some notice of us for once (shame there arent any pictures though :( ) but hey, it's a step in the right direction :)

Good work all (y)

Back