Fiat Forum GAZEBO Errected For The First Time

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum GAZEBO Errected For The First Time

Bushboy

Chris
Now, im 5ft 10. it looks smaller than it really is but I think some of the taller members might have to bend down the get in :D its 3x3 meters and about 6ft tall around the edges.. probably about 7.5ft in the middle.

oh and I dont think its good idea to put a BBQ underneith it.. maybe near it but not underneith. Would be a great idea to hang the FF banner from it and have the cars park around it!

gazebo.jpg

Also, I dont take a good picture. Im a gorgeous hunk in real life :rolleyes:

Coming to an FF event near you :D

Bob in disguise

Ex Fiat Owner!
You reckon we could put the display board under it?

I dunno how tall it is when its up but i cant imagine it being huge :eek:

Si - Punto

Supercharger whine :)
I think if we maybe got a second one to go next to it we could cram a fair few members underneith and therefor have a wider space around them to park the cars (y)

Nice pose though Bushboy, have you been practicing again ;)

OP
OP
B

Bushboy

Chris
you lot are so immature :rolleyes:

but yeah.. hang the banner from the front (plenty of poles to tie it from when its errect) and have the display board in the middle for people to have a nosey at.. then park the cars all around the outside of it..

we need to set some proper boundaries though :D

have you got those cones dave? if not, there are plenty of places up the M1 you can pinch a few from :p

Gary

Loving the Fiats
But isn't Brooklands on concrete, may have trouble putting tent pegs in :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

gaz.d

taffy git
S0 RUN said:
But isn't Brooklands on concrete, may have trouble putting tent pegs in :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

yep and was on a hill last year

i got a blue gaybo if i need to bring that

OP
OP
B

Bushboy

Chris
well ill bring it anyway.. if were on concrete or a hill then we can do without it :p although ital stay up without the hooks if it isnt windy.. will do if it is windy.. but could just hold it down with some rocks or something

serin

***** Friendly
we could bring some bricks and put the ropes under them :chin:

cuz tying them to cars is gonna end up with someone forgetting, and driving away :p

gaz.d

taffy git
hmallett said:
Proably someone called Gaz... :p
H

oi :mad: :eek:

im going to erect mine tomorrow, will see how fast i can get it up - it meant to be a quick one :p