Fiat Forum Flyers 2008

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Flyers 2008

Are the forum flyers for events and general distribution being updated this year are have they been discontinued altogether? ive not seen or heard much about them for a good long while.

FF_8x6.jpg

Last edited:
(y) Well i'll be more than happy to help anyway.

Was gonna say that if the same ones are used this year, the photos of the cars are out of date and so is some of the info :) Alex no longer owns a cinq and rarely comes on here anymore, as does jason. Although he does still have the grande :p

Plus we got just a little bit more than 25000 members now (y)

are we alowed to print the fliers out ourselves and give them to people/put under windscreen wipers on peoples cars?

as i see a lot of fiats where i go, and there are 1 or 2 stilos in the gym car park when i go in :D

are we alowed to print the fliers out ourselves and give them to people/put under windscreen wipers on peoples cars?

as i see a lot of fiats where i go, and there are 1 or 2 stilos in the gym car park when i go in :D

its cheaper to take the file to a photo place and get them printed as photos, and they look better and are semi water proof :)

Yeha a photoshop/printers will give you a far better finish and quality than any inkjet printer. Just make sure they dont print them on a thermal instant thing. They no good :p

The full res files are in my gallery in the designated album.

I could just update the current layout (new pics and alter the txt) for anyone that wanted any but im pretty sure the layout files are on my PC down in london so a no go on that really. I'll have to have a check on the other PC up here in stoke, they might be on there (y)

Back