New Feature FIAT Forum ePER Online.

Currently reading:
New Feature FIAT Forum ePER Online.

Yes people, we're happy to announce that we've finally got our own copy of the ePER software running - so you no longer have to rely on a dodgy copy that disappears after a few weeks - even better, it's on its own dedicated server, so won't affect the running of FF at all (y)

Currently we have version 20 up, but are working on getting a later version running - which will go live ASAP.

If you don't know what ePER is - basically it's a *very* comprehensive guide to the innards of your beloved FIAT, all nicely broken down with pictures :)

So, if you need to find something, just check it out over at http://eper.fiatforum.com

p.s. The language is only set per session, so you won't come back a few hours later to find someone changed it into French :)

I think you hit it just as I was implementing some changes to the caching :) Should be all good now and running zip speed - woot!

As for the later version, am trying to get hold of it, just finding a place to buy it is proving tricky (would rather a legit version than a pirate copy - for obvious reasons).

Also, bandwidth isn't an issue - it's no longer on purplemonday's home machine - it's now properly housed in a datacentre on a dedicated server (this server JUST runs ePER) with 2TB of transfer to play with (y)

Question: I don't seem to be able to reach the sub pages -- eg where a section has 4 smaller page images at the bottom for different variants. If I click these I just end up back at the home page. For example, see New Panda, then 'Mobile Parts' and Glass, then back door. 4 options at foot of page, but I can't reach them...
Anyone have this problem? I am a Mac user, but that shouldn't make any difference...

Back