Fiat Forum Action Day

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Action Day

FFs own action day

• Let's do our own action day.

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No. It's bad enough to attend the ones already on.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Oldschool

Banned
After a ever so poorly prepared and Ferrari biased Auto Italia day at Stanford Hall that cost £10 per person too much I wonder whether we should in the future not do our own action days.

By far the best stand was the Fiat Forum one.

AI is not very much appreciated at Brooklands nor at any other places.

Any comments or ideas?

there this bloke who runs a strip like pod but a lot cheaper its near gaydon, and you can camp. he was at ace a while ago, said he would join here and give more details. but i not seen him yet, it sounds the ideal place to hold the first ff organised show and action fiat day

I am sure performancestilo forum would support this as well as many other groups like bo and club cento and cento rebles etc I already knew about this though as we talked about it on the phone the other day ..definatly time to get Auto Italian the big order of the boot :slayer:

It's Auto Italia. :rolleyes:

Are you talking about shakespeare county raceway btw dave? :)

not sure of name bloke was supposed to come on forum and tell us more, you got a link?

How long ago did I suggest this and got shot down in flames :rolleyes:

wasnt that some thing to do with insurance though? this 0-60 place already has insurance :)

£20 per day for the track isn't too bad, £35 for a whole weekend, i'm sure if we were running an event we could get it cheaper..

i defiantly like the sound of this, i'm sick of the lack of respect we get at auto italia shows, my only problem is, would anyone want to come to a fiat only event, minus ferrari's and things, i would, but i think it's the ferrari's that draw family's from the general public to these types of events.

No, never even got that far, just everyone decided it was a rubbish idea because they all thought AI and their shows were wonderful. At the end of the day, I'm glad people are coming to their senses, think we could be onto something exciting here :)

i think it would defiantly be good for the forum... plus i don't think we'd have to put alot of money in to it... once we've worked out what other clubs would want to be there, we could start contacting sellers who might want stalls. ice cream trucks... may even make some money out of it... charge stand drivers a £5 general public £6 will encourage more people to be on stands which would lead to more people wanting to come.

first things first though, we need to get a location and a price... from that everything else can be worked out,

Back